7 Days Before:
1) Decide whether a modified set of parameter rules are required for the exhibition. If so, use group parameter file maintenance screen to set up the new parameter file or parameter files (you may wish to copy the reps’ normal parameter file and then amend it rather than start completely from scratch).
2) Choose an exhibition name and create the exhibition. At this time leave the exhibition as ‘inactive’.
3) Create at least one sales team. You will need a sales team for each different parameter file you want to use at the exhibition.
4) Amend the sales team details selecting the package contents (ie ‘Normal’, ‘Full’ or ‘Reduced’), the modified group parameter file if required and applying price list filters if required.
5) Click on save to store these settings.
6) Enter exhibition shares and assign the reps who will be at the exhibition as part of that sales team.
On the day before the exhibition
7) Select the exhibition and in the exhibition details screen, switch the exhibition to ‘active’ and save.
8) Send reset packages to all the reps at the exhibition. Depending on the package contents selected the package may be larger than normal and you may wish to warn the reps of the longer download and update times that night.
During the exhibition
9) Reps joining the exhibition midway through should be added to a sales team at the exhibition via the exhibition shares screen and then sent a reset package via the rep maintenance screen. Reps leaving the exhibition partway through should be unlinked from the sales team and sent a reset package via the rep maintenance screen.
10) Orders taken should be sent via Full Sync or Send Only, using whatever communication methods that have been made available to them.
11) If printing of orders is required, it will be necessary to have a suitable wireless printer and wireless network configured on the stand. But, don’t forget, order confirmations can be emailed direct from PixSell.
Finishing the exhibition
12) Select the exhibition and in the exhibition details screen, change the exhibition to be ‘inactive’ and click on save.
13) Send reset packages to all the reps who were at the exhibition.